tungsten tray used in the sapphire furnace high purity customized
1. tungsten is the highest melting point of all metals.
2. High density.
3. Good mechanical properties.
4. High Modulus of elasticity.
5. High absorption capacity against x-rays and y-rays.
1. Suitable for producing ion implantation parts.
2. For producing electric light source parts and electric vacuum components.
3. For producing heating elements and refractory parts in high temperature furnaces.
4. Used as electrodes in the field of rare earth metal industry.